We are Rooted in The Science of Behavior – Applied Behavior Analysis
Applied Behavior Analysis is a scientific, evidence-based approach to improving socially significant behaviors. Its focus is on the interactions between the child and its environment, including the triggers (antecedents) which evoke the behavior, as well as the variables that reinforce each episode of behavior.
The Goal is to Identify Why a Behavior Occurs and Develop Effective Behavioral Strategies
ABA utilizes a goal driven approach to emphasize positive interactions and enjoyable learning while promoting a child’s skill though positive reinforcement, motivation, repetition and visual aids. Children receiving ABA receive tons of positive reinforcement for demonstrating useful skills and socially appropriate behaviors related to their goals.
We target areas that have the most profound impact on quality of life:
Activities of Daily Living
Our Services include:
- Direct service care
- Parent training/consultation
- Program assessment and development
- Workshops and training
Our therapists are led by Alicia Lasaga, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, a University of Florida graduate with years of experience working with children in the Autism spectrum.
Under the expert care of our dedicated, highly qualified staff and professionals, we provide a comprehensive array of ABA services at home, at school or at our welcoming facility.
- Have extensive experience in ABA
- Operate effectively in all environments (home, school, center)
- Understand diverse cultures (many are bilingual)
- Have a family focus – create family-oriented, data-driven programs with real world meaning. We focus on teaching independent life skills and reducing problematic behaviors, while also providing support to the entire family across settings.
- Are responsive: our staff are dedicated employees with focused attention, enhanced teamwork and great treatment fidelity across clinicians. We work in all settings!
We empower individuals with the adaptive skills and behaviors they need to lead the most independent, productive and fulfilling lives possible.