We are Rooted in The Science of Behavior – Applied Behavior Analysis
Early intervention intensive multidisciplinary program
For over 15 years, ACG Therapy and Autism Center has provided high quality, evidence-based treatment for children with Autism and developmental delays. Children enrolled in our intensive early intervention program receive over 30 hours per week of ABA therapy, coupled with 4-5 hours a week of speech and occupational therapy, as needed. Children requiring less intensive, focused therapy receive an individually designed program of services, including combinations of ABA, speech and occupational therapy.. Our unique team composition, with therapists from strong academic programs, specialized training and expertise, and diverse backgrounds, allow us to create a multifaceted program that teaches life skills, self-awareness, self-control, communication, and social skills to the level of each individual’s abilities. We seek to set a new standard for autism care by achieving superior developmental outcomes, and seek to provide effective, collaborative, caring therapies that are accessible and reasonably priced.
The Goal is to Identify Why a Behavior Occurs and Develop Effective Behavioral Strategies
ABA utilizes a goal driven approach to emphasize positive interactions and enjoyable learning while promoting a child’s skill though positive reinforcement, motivation, repetition and visual aids. Children receiving ABA receive tons of positive reinforcement for demonstrating useful skills and socially appropriate behaviors related to their goals.
We target areas that have the most profound impact on quality of life:
Activities of Daily Living
Our Services include:
- Direct service care
- Parent training/consultation
- Program assessment and development
- Workshops and training
Our therapists are led by highly experienced BCBAs.
Under the expert care of our dedicated, highly qualified staff and professionals, we provide a comprehensive array of ABA services at home, at school or at our welcoming facility.
- Have extensive experience in ABA
- Operate effectively in all environments (home, school, center)
- Understand diverse cultures (many are bilingual)
- Have a family focus – create family-oriented, data-driven programs with real world meaning. We focus on teaching independent life skills and reducing problematic behaviors, while also providing support to the entire family across settings.
- Are responsive: our staff are dedicated employees with focused attention, enhanced teamwork and great treatment fidelity across clinicians. We work in all settings!
We empower individuals with the adaptive skills and behaviors they need to lead the most independent, productive and fulfilling lives possible.